Percy and Angie Strickland and their children are leaving Richmond to a new community in South Carolina after serving here in the East End for the last 17 years. They founded the Church Hill Activities and Tutoring (CHAT) non-profit that serves over 200 kids in this area, and Angie has served wonderfully as the head doctor of the local hospital's emergency room.
Here are slides used in the message:
1. No act of compassion is ever wasted. Not even one.
2. Fun is an onramp to joy and the joy of the Lord is our strength.
3. A people of the resurrection are always known by their hope.
4. We all use more grace than we deserve, so give more that seems reasonable to others.
5. The harvest is plentiful/overwhelming - get in the field!
6. There is no substitute for the will of God